Vendor Application Form
Tuesday, June 21st – 22nd, 2023
at Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park
National Indigenous Peoples Day hosted by Lheidli T’enneh, the Northern Indigenous Arts Festival and 2 Rivers Remix Movable Feast combine to celebrate and honor the history, traditions, and diverse cultures of Indigenous Peoples!
This FREE annual community celebration is organized by representatives of Lheidli T’enneh, Northern Indigenous Arts Council, 2 Rivers Remix Movable Feast, Omineca Artist Run Centre Society, and local Indigenous community organizations.
Event Guidelines for Vendors
This event is taking place on the ancestral village site of the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation and is an
archaeologically sensitive area. Vehicle access will be extremely limited and monitored. Vendors will need to
check in at the Information Booth upon arrival and will be escorted to their designated location and, if
necessary, will be guided into the Park for unloading.
- Set Up: 9am to 10:30am (complete setup is mandatory by 10:45am)
- Move Out: 8pm to 8:30pm
- Set up is not permitted prior to the day of the event.
- No pre-event storage is available.
- No staking of tents is permitted within the Park.
- All tents need to be weighted.
- Food trucks requiring access to the designated pads by the washrooms will be sent specific instructions on how to access the area safely.
Waste Disposal and Utilities:
Your cooperation is appreciated in disposing of your waste responsibly!
- All vendors must use the Cardboard Recycling Container located behind the washrooms. Please
- Flatten and dispose of all your cardboard.
- All vendors must use the Garbage Containers located behind the washrooms.
- Grey Water drains are located at the concession pads.
- A limited number of Electrical Sources are available at the concession pads. The Lheidli T’enneh and the City of Prince George are not responsible for loss of product or sales due to a power outage.
- Lheidli T’enneh Memorial Park is a non-smoking park. No smoking within 10m of the property.
- Pets are not permitted in the park.